1. Are looks important in a relationship? 2. Are relationships ever worth it? 3. Are you a virgin? 4. Are you in a relationship? 5. Are you in love? 6. Are you single this year? 7. Can you commit to one person? 8. Describe your crush 9. Describe your perfect mate 10. Do you believe in love at first sight? 11. Do you ever want to get married? 12. Do you forgive betrayal? 13. Do you get jealous easily? 14. Do you have a crush on anyone? 15. Do you have any piercings? 16. Do you have any tattoos? 17. Do you like kissing in public? 20. Do you shower every day? 21. Do you think someone has feelings for you? 22. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now? 23. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat? 24. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years? 25. Do you want to be in a relationship this year? 26. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you? 27. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you? 28. Have you ever been cheated on? 29. Have you ever cheated on someone? 30. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body? 31. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl? 32. Have you ever experienced unrequited love? 33. Have you ever had sex with a man? 34. Have you ever had sex with a woman? 35. Have you ever kissed someone older than you? 36. Have you ever liked one of your best friends? 37. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated? 38. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to? 39. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have? 40. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone? 41. Have you had sex so far this year? 42. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander? 43. How long was your longest relationship? 44. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? 45. How many people did you kiss in 2011? 46. How many times did you have sex last year? 47. How old are you? 48. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say? 49. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her? 50. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept? 51. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for? 52. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why? 53. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are? 54. Is there someone you will never forget? 55. Share a relationship story. 56. State 8 facts about your body 57. Things you want to say to an ex 58. What are five ways to win your heart? 59. What do you look like? (Post a picture!) 60. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners? 61. What is the first thing you notice in someone? 62. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you? 63. What is your definition of “having sex”? 64. What is your definition of cheating? 65. What is your favourite foreplay routine? 66. What is your favourite roleplay? 67. What is your idea of the perfect date? 68. What is your sexual orientation? 69. What turns you off? 70. What turns you on? 71. What was your kinkiest wet dream? 72. What words do you like to hear during sex? 73. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you? 74. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for? 75. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you? 76. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone? 77. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships? 78. What’s your dirtiest secret? 79. When was the last time you felt jealous? Why? 80. When was the last time you told someone you loved them? 81. Who are five people you find attractive? 82. Who is the last person you hugged? 83. Who was your first kiss with? 84. Why did your last relationship fail? 85. Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
I wish I could write you a formal letter explaining the severity of the pain and emptiness in my heart since I saw you last
but you don’t wanna hear it.
I want you. All you, just you, only you, only mine.